Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blissful Moment

The following series was taken in about 30 seconds. It goes off center because I was laughing. My old man Beagle has these moments of bliss, usually when he goes into his "cave" after a good bit of sniffing outside.




And to finish off, he stayed just like this and was snoring in about 2 minutes. Oh, the joy of being a beloved dog.
And this crate, his cave, is a spot he has chosen as a nice vantage point to rest while others run about. The door is never closed.



9 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

How cute is that! I love dogs and I post about my Buddy too. That is neat that he has chosen this as his safe place. Dogs... gotta love em.
Becca

Barb said...

Cute puppy! So funny :-)

spotted face said...

We have an old fat cocker spaniel that will sometimes sleep like that, too. Kinda looks comfortable...

Danni said...

Awwww....these pics are wonderful! My pup, Roxy, has her special "cave", too, and she absolutely adores it! You know, your old boy is SMILING in that third photo. Wonderful! Beloved, indeed!

Sinfonian said...

Very cute puppy. Looks like he really needs his back scratched! Hehe.

Anonymous said...

So cute! It brought a much needed smile to my face this morning. :-)

Hickchick said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful beagle with us.
Kris

Les said...

Reminds me of a basset I once had, Otto, who would do the same thing. We called called it "making his own fun".

Sue said...

Dogs have a better idea of what constitutes a good life than most of the folks I know. Looks like he has a pretty nice life. Thanks for the smile!