- 2 parts Jojoba Oil
- 2 parts Macadamia Nut Oil
- 1 part Wheat Germ Oil
- Essential Oils to Preference
- Mix only what you'll use in 2 weeks to be sure it will always be fresh.
- Keep the unmixed oils and essential oils in the refrigerator to vastly extend their lifespan and potency.
- Use glass bottles for your mix so that you can fully get rid of the scent by washing if you change scents during refills
- Don't buy huge vats of Macadamia, Jojoba or Wheat Germ oil just because they are cheaper per ounce that way. A 16oz bottle of each will last about as long as they will remain fresh if you use the oil every day
- Make sure you use different towels for your hair and body. What you chafe off onto the towel will readily be deposited into hair!
I hope you like it!
And here is our pretty dog shot of the day. Boscoe is looking pretty in the light. (He is really scoping out what Gigi was playing with and if it might be food.)